DIY Marble | Apartment Kitchen Makeover. Watch me as I transform our old fashioned kitchen counters into modern, marble counters. This peel & stick contact paper can be used on maaaaaany different things. We are renting so we wanted to spice up our kitchen without breaking the bank and of course without messing up the countertops. Marble is super trendy right now & I feel like it made our kitchen look soooo much better! This is my 1st DIY so bare with me but I hope you enjoy this video & thanks to my snapchat fam who had to watch me change me mind like 100 times lol.. love you!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Clean the area prior to applying
Marble Contact paper/Self Adhesive Foil (I used 3 rolls): http://go.magik.ly/ml/3kx4/
Any type of card
UPDATE/FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Ours is still 100% stuck on the countertop
- It has not lifted.. at all.
- It's not thin like regular paper. It's thicker and the surface has a glossy, thin layer on top so if you spill water on it you can just wipe it off.
- We have spilled food/water on it. We wipe it with Windex or wipes.
- We do not put hot pans on our countertops at all (with or without contact paper). If you do, I'm assuming it will melt.
- You don't have to use it in the kitchen like we did. You can use this on multiple surfaces.
- If you like cutting things directly on your countertop I do not suggest doing this.
- I don't know if it leaves a sticky residue after removing.
- It's peel and stick so it should come right off.
Spotify: Sabrina Johnson
Tags: DIY Marble | Apartment Kitchen Makeover, DIY, marble, modern, home, house, apartment, decor, how to, on a budget, kitchen, tour, do it yourself, college, dorm, fail, before, after, projects, phone case, notebook, school supplies, dresser, nightstand, pinterest, tumblr, trend, hack, walmart, 2016, fall, monochrome, white, gray, grey, chic, peel and stick, contact paper, cheap, affordable, rental, winter, christmas, desk, carli bybel, Kylie